We are pleased to announce that Ray will be doing a short lecture tour in Scotland and Belfast later this year.
Ray Mears’ skills with nature and in bushcraft have been acquired through working in some of the world’s remotest and harshest environments. In this fascinating presentation Ray brings together 30 years of study with a compelling story of wilderness, its wildlife and the bushcraft skills necessary for survival.
Ray will be talking at the following venues:
- Glasgow City Halls – 27th October
- Perth Concert Hall – 28th October
- Eden Court Theatre Inverness – 29th October
- Aberdeen Music Hall – 30th October
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange – 31st October
- Ulster Hall Belfast – 1st November